Are you always yourself? Or do you hide behind a mask full happiness and cheer when really your sad and full of fear...
I've been like that for the past four years. Ever since I started secondary school, i've had to be somebody else. I never wanted to be someone else, I wanted to be me. Your probably asking me what bought all this on, it was a dark day in January... No i'm joking, I had a chat with my tutor after class today, he has to see my mum tonight, and he wanted a chat before so I knew what they were going to talk about and so that I could tell him what was going on. I told him. He accepted me.
He told me that there is nothing to worry about and that he is going to help me figuire out who the real me is, but does anyone know, or will it forever be a mystery. I want to find out who the real me is, and I want his help because he understands. The pressure of my GCSE's is unbearable, everyone wanting me to be the person i was in the first fee years of secondary school. Sir understood, he wants to help me and he doesn't care about the old me, he doesn't care about the grades that the teachers have predicted and he understands that I have never been me, I have just been the person that everyone else wants me to be.
Now I am just waiting for tomorrow, I sort of want it to hurry up because I want him to talk to me and tell me whats being said between my mum and him to be perfectly honest with you. I know he is going to help me, and so is everyone else, like he said "everyone is on my side". Lets hope he is right and lets hope we find the real me....
S x
No comments:
Post a Comment