Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Wednesday...HUMP Day...

If your wondering what HUMP Day is, it is Wednesday.  Wanna know why - because its the middle of the week and almost Friday - but I am guessing that only occurs when we have school...

It doesn't even feel like it is supposed to be Wednesday today, it feels like it is supposed to be Sunday and we're supposed to be going back to school.  Better not wish the rest of my week away though :)

My Week So Far:

Saturday - Went to the gym with my sister and her friend, it was refreshing and very nice.
Sunday - Saw the wonderful boyfriend, gee I love him soo much, had the best time in the world (even though he kept tickling me)
Monday - Went bowling for the bestfriends birthday.  Six of us altogether, it was a nice, fun time, but it was soo loud and really really hot in there, me and my Bestest friend felt like we were about to faint :/ it was horrible..
Tuesday - I went to see my cousin, her husband and their two daughters.  I swear they get cuter everytime I see them.  Amber is two now and so cute - little curls she has in her hair and its a lovely golden brown colour :D and then there is Ruby, 5 weeks old now she is - after she'd been fed I held her, and she lay on my chest for an hour, just seeing her lay there made me think and with all the thinking I was doing I started to fall asleep. 
Wednesday (a.k.a today/HUMP Day) - I went to the cinema with the bestest friend, her mum and her sister.  We had such a laugh, we went to see Yogi Bear - hilarious film - a must see at that.  To be honest that is the best day I have had for a long day - well I just hope they continue :D

There isn't really much more to say about the week so far if i'm honest.

At the moment, i guess I love my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment