Saturday, 14 May 2011

Nothing To Say To You....

Ever feel like you just want it to be quiet.  Just for once.  Grab a couple of friends and get away from all the rubbish that happens to you.  If I was going to take anyone I would take Steven, James and of course Tors!!!!

I'd run away with them to some beach somewhere and just lay there.  I wouldn't care what people thought, I'd be happy and hopefully so would they!

Yeah, us four we have been through a lot together but there is nothing and no-body that can break us up! Ha ha ha!  Me and Tors - yeah we might argue a lot sometimes over stupid things and other times we can just be really angry and take it out on each other.  I'm sorry for everything that I said over the Easter holidays, even though half of it was true ;) I wouldn't ever dream for anyone better than you (you can't get much worse).  You have been my rock to lean on whenever the weight I'm carrying on my shoulders gets too heavy.  You were there, and you still are.  Thankfully....

Me and James - been friends since we both started secondary school, all because of our mums! Typical.  But I couldn't have asked for a better friend that just happens to be a boy.  We've argued over Tors, and sometimes we might even not talk the whole of tutor because of her - which makes it really awkward by the way - so hopefully now that everyone is talking we can all get on a lot better.  (Plus he's good-looking ;) )

Me and Steven - to be honest there isn't really a lot I can say about us.  More him.  He's good-looking, gorgeous, his blue eyes make me melt every single time I look into them, his smile makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and being in his arms I feel safe and I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world.  We have our arguments, but you know what - I wouldn't swap you for anything in the world.  I can't believe everything we've been through - it has just made us so much stronger.  I love you.. no wait.. I'm in love with you...... ♥

Now onto the real story of why I am bothering to write all of this out.  This is because today has been a really eventful day.  A day that I thought was just going to be a nice casual day down on the field watching the boys play football in the tournament, but no - there always has to be someone who comes and ruins it.  The one boy I didn't want to see was there.  And what a surprise this one boys "best mate" kept rubbing it in my face. He was so annoying.  I don't want to think about the past any more, I just want to move on with Steven and be happy.  For once can't we just be left alone to get on with it.  I ignored them after that, staring at me as I walked past.

As soon as the last game finished, and Steven had come off the pitch all I could think about was kissing him, and hugging him - never letting him go again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment