Monday, 23 May 2011

You Want The Truth? Well Here It Is...

The truth.... Where do I begin really?  I have made so many things up just to make you happy...

I still think about all the stuff that happened last year.  I hate thinking about it but it just pops into my head and won't go away.  I think about me and you and how I thought everything was perfect - but you thought differently.  People say to not blame her because it wasn't her fault everything that happened - then who do I blame? Yeah I blame her because if she didn't like you so much none of it would have happened in the first place...  I'm still confused about the truth but I just let it slide because I know you don't like talking about it.

Whenever I have an argument with someone who is also your friend, I start worrying.  This is when I start thinking back to last year. I'm scared of losing you to her again.  I know you weren't with her today but that doesn't matter.  You're close to the other one and she's "best buddies" with her.  I don't want you to be taken away from me again like that because it was horrible.  Standing with the other guys I kept on looking over at you and it felt like you weren't going to look back.  I don't know why you didn't come over - I guess I was just jealous that you were with her, when I wanted you to be with me.... Guess I can't have my own way all the time. And you have your own friends to see....

Lunch was amazing.  I loved it.  Just being with you - in your arms.  Hugging you, kissing you and tickling you... I didn't want it to end I was having so much fun. I forgave you a little for not coming over at break, but then you go again and I'm really happy for half an hour, but when it is deadly silent in class I start thinking of all the different possibilities that could happen.  And I just hope that they don't....

I love you. You blonde hair, blue eyed freak :) and I wouldn't change you for the world xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment