Sunday, 12 June 2011

The Best Things In Life...

Last year I would most probably be sitting here telling you that my life is messed up and I could do with a new one.  Now, my whole story has changed....

My life still is slightly messed up but to be honest - I like it that way.

My friends are freaks.  Yeah most of them are boys like Callum and Calvin who are pretty messed up in the head, but that doesn't matter :)  then there is the biggest freak of them alll.. Victoria Alice Bowyer.  She's a blonde freak.  She's funny but weird.  She's scared of things but acts like nothing can defeat her.  I think that is why she is my "bestfriend".  We're like two peas in a pod....

Then there is the boyfriend.  The weirdest, gayest, freakiest person alive... But he's also the sexiest, funniest, amazingest person alive.  He makes me feel special all the time and I feel like I am actually loved by someone.  Yesterday was his birthday and it was funny.  Tickling eachother, messing around and being annoying.  Being together - just me and him yesterday made me realise how much I have in my life and how much I never want that to fade away.  I love him so much and his sexy body :)

Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment