After Friday I thought that everything would go back to normal between us. Guess I was wrong. Like I am most of the time.
Nothing between us is ever going to go back to normal. We can't trust each other. We have to try though. Yeah I have my doubts that everything is going to work out fine between us but I think we can do it. I mean we must be supposed to be together because otherwise we wouldn't still be together now.
I feel sorry for Ryan. Nothing "major" happened in his relationship and now he's heartbroken. They were perfect together.
I guess in a way so are we. There are just so many things that I don't understand and never will. I wanna be okay with you again. I don't wanna keep feeling like we are on the edge of arguing or breaking up.
Talking earlier to Tors I realised that the "spark" isn't really there anymore. I want it back before I go into a complete meltdown on her. She doesn't deserve to have me cry on her anymore - I have too many times before....
The one thing in my life that I need at the moment - apart from Tors - is you. You make my puzzle complete. And I know you are reading this. You probably will still be weird but I'm just hoping that soon we're back to being us again....
No comments:
Post a Comment