Sunday, 5 June 2011

The Happiness Continues....

You never ever fail to put a smile on my face. Even when I am in the worst mood ever possible you say something, or tickle me, or smile at me, or stare at me through those gorgeous blue eyes of yours and I automatically smile or burst into fits of giggles....

I never thought that I would find someone like you. Yeah I know what everybody says. Young love doesn't last forever. But I am hoping and wishing that it does last... We've been together 18months now and yeah it's been rocky but isn't every relationship. Sometimes I think back and realise how lucky I actually am to still have you in my life, and to be quite honest I can't imagine my life without you in it.

At the moment I am laying in bed. Just thinking the afternoon/evening we had together. It was amazing. Fun, funny, just perfect!! Laying in your arms all I could think about was how lucky I am to have someone like you, there is nobody better than what I already have.
You might think I'm making this up to make you feel good because I know you're probably reading this. But this, all this is coming from my heart.

I have made so many mistakes with you. I told you absolutely everything the other day - stuff that I had said and things that I was going to do. But I would never have really done what I said and I never really meant what I said either. People mak mistakes you just gotta live through them.

The one thing that wasn't a mistake. Was saying yes to you!!

I love you. No. I'm in love with you xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment