Today was really good. Funny, happy and good. I still miss you like crazy.... Hurry up and get back home.
Today I had work - so I went. It wasn't as good as the other day. Really busy and people just kept getting in the way. After that I met up with Calvin and then went and knocked for Callum :)
We went and played footy for a little bit - what a fail.... Then we went to Callum's and went on the wii - that was soooo funny. Then the playstation... COD... WOOP WOOP!!!!
Today was really good. Apart from the fact that I feel like I missed out on a whole day of texting you - it felt like we weren't really talking. And it isn't exactly like we are talking right now... You feel so far away from me at the moment, I just want you back.....
I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips or hug you the way you hug me. You are the only one I want to hold, kiss and love, for the rest of my life... I love you...x
No comments:
Post a Comment