Thursday, 3 February 2011

AHHHHHHHHHH...

Okay, so its taken me a long time, but I have finally understood that the people you think are your friends are really the people trying to hurt you, annoy you, make you fail, and make you really REALLY mad all the time.  Yeah they have good qualities about them if they really are your friend, but what if the person is one of the people that want to be with you...

I guess he is JUST a FRIEND, and always will be a friend, that is if he stops annoying me soo much.  Sometimes I just want to punch him around the face but I know that that would be very, very wrong...  So what can I do?? Any ideas?  I need some help, I don't think I can last much longer with him hanging around me all the time.

Its not only driving me mad, but my boyfriend, and other friends.  I want him to stop, I can't tell him up front because i'm not that mean.  But he seriously needs to BACK OFF.  Its affecting me and my relationship...

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment