Sunday, 6 February 2011

Thats More Like It.....

OMG.... Today was amazing.  I went out with my best mates and my boyfriend and to be honest it was the best day of the year so far :) lets just hope there is many many more to come...

We were all being ourselves happy and free, walking around trying to find a place to go - we'd been bowling we'd been shopping and we'd even got food so we decided to go to a park on a hill.  Laying on a swing thing with my boyfriend just hugging and talking I felt like I was flying it was the best feeling ever.  Talking about god knows what we were just together.  I was cold and he hugged me, pulled me close and told me that I was more important to him than anything in the world....

I think that I have just figuired something out, after fourteen months of ups and downs, now I know for sure....


                                                          He really does LOVE ME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment