Sunday, 13 February 2011

Will It Last....

Yesterday....

Going round my boyfriends house wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, in fact, I enjoyed it.  Yeah we might not have been alone for much of it, but hugging him and kissing him was all I needed.  Being with him was all I needed. 
Laying on his chest with the tv on I just thought of the past year and how much we had both been through.  It has been a tough ride to get to where we are now, and i'm happy that through everything, we are still together.  When I was thinking I went all quiet, I just lay there, listening to his heartbeat.  I thought of all the bad times, and thought of all the good time.  Just remembering. 

I don't care what other people say.  I love him, he's mine.  Forever and always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment