Today was eventful. Ups and downs with feelings, people annoying me constantly but I know that I have my bestfriend by my side. I knew at lunch that she wasn't herself but she didn't tell me until she was almost in tears... I hate seeing her in tears it breaks my heart to know that someone could hurt her that much, just I always hope and will keep hoping that its not me...
She's my angel, my guardian, my older sister (even though she's younger) and my bestest friend. I could keep going with the lists. She's a bit like Pheobe off of Friends. She's weird, funny, crazy, beautiful, slim and to be quite honest I wouldn't change her for the world.
We really are like two peas in a pod :)
You've got us and then you've got the ENEMY... He isn't really that bad, just really really annoying - when will he get the picture that I DON'T like him, never DID and to be quite honest NEVER WILL. I just want him to leave me alone for once - stop calling me beautiful and leave that to my boyfriend. he needs to back off.
My other bestfriend "Jimbob" is amazing but not as amazing as my first friend :). Jimbob is always there and has been since year seven. He's my shoulder to lean on. But he's the bestfriend that comes up with all the dirty jokes - for some reason you can never have a sensible conversation with him, even though its sometimes annoying, its nice to just have a laugh with your friends.
Now the boyfriend.... OMG he is amazing. Yesterday he was hugging me and kissing me making me feel like I actually mattered to him. He's funny and I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You make me feel better when i'm sad, you make me laugh when I cry, you make me cry when you make me laugh, but most of all you make me love you a little bit more each and everyday that goes by.
Without my friends, I wouldn't be anywhere in life - I love them. That is all that I have to say..... x
No comments:
Post a Comment