Then we go back to school. Everything is alright apart from this one girl. OMG she is so irritating. Saying things about me which I know aren't true. I ditched her - yeah right. I never ditch people they ditch me and that might sound a bit biased but its true. My bestfriend that I hang around with now - I wouldn't change her for the world so she needs to get it out of her head that 1) I am still in love with her boyfriend and 2) I will go back to the other girl. Because quite frankly you douche ;) THEY ARE BOTH NOT TRUE... <3
Everything that is being said about me at the moment I am ignoring - but when you are walking out of science and the one person goes "to be honest I don't really care" IF she didn't care why is she making so much fuss?? She is the one that started to ignore me and started saying things about me to other people - I DON'T CARE, people might think I do but really I couldn't care less. She's just making up things and she keeps doing it. One thing to say - she isn't worthy of being a friend.
What does a friend or a best friend really mean??
You need to stop doing things for someone when you find out it's expected rather than appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment