Being me is hard. I mean really hard. Sometimes I don't even know where I'm coming from. I try and try to explain myself so much. Recently I have been getting so worked up. Exams are stressing me out, constantly thinking about my health, the doctors. I want to know where I stand in life.
At the minute I don't know where I stand with my friends or my boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like I don't matter, they don't care whats wrong with me they just know that I am going to be there for them when something foes wrong. I suppose I'm nice in that way.
I have been feeling so stressed at the moment. I am tired of trying to make everything right for everybody else when I know that nothing is right with me. I need to get my life on track before I can help others. Lets just hope this plan goes well.
On a brighter note I'm going to the gym again tomorrow after missing a week - with the bestfriend. I'm looking forward to it - might be a real energy booster and make me feel better about myself. Hopefully we can have a laugh :D
Maybe this week will be better than last week......
No comments:
Post a Comment