Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Where Do I Begin...

Two Blogs Today....
First one is sort of a letter..

To my Best Friend Tors,

Yeah I might be stupid and take people back.  Yeah I might seem like I ditch you and yeah I know that you love him as a friend, and all I want is for you to be happy.  You don't know how much it hurts me to see you or Steven or James or Calvin or anyone that is close to me hurt, including my mum, dad and Ashleigh.  I will do anything for you and I promise that.  You are the best friend and I could never lose you cause I feel physically sick even coming close to that.  You are my shoulder to cry on, my rock holding me up when I am those few little steps away from falling.

Tors all I want is for you to be happy and I don't care how much effort that takes.  You are my best friend, and you deserve it.

From Lauz :) xx


To my Boy Friend Steven,

I am sorry I might take things out on you I really don't mean it.  I love you with all my heart and more and I couldn't lose you not for anything.  You are my best friend too.  Messing around with you, tickling you and just having a laugh makes me the happiest girl in the world.  I don't need anything else.  I've got everything already.

From Me :) xx

To my Family,

I might not be the most well-behaved, the most kind and the most well-mannered person in our family.  I may act like I don't care when really I do care, I care so much about our family, you lot are and always will be there for me and the same to you.

From your little girl Lozzie :) xx


Thats the letters for you.  Now for the blog.  Keep reading.......

No comments:

Post a Comment