My Best Friend
Okay so this whole thing isn't going to be about Tors. But most of it will be. She's worried about me, she cares about me, more than anyone in the world. She makes me feel special, feel happy, feel like a princess, her little girl - even though I'm older, I get treated like a proper person when I'm with her.
She ask loads of questions. Asks me if I am always going to go back to Steven. And I guess I will. Until that one day that I turn around and just break. That one day will be the day I need Tors the most.
Yeah she's a slag. Yeah she's loud. And Yeah she can be a right ole' cow. But life just wouldn't be the same without her. She's funny, the sunshine in my day. She is beautiful even though she doesn't see it, and she is the greatest person I have ever met. Sometimes I think to myself what I would do without her, but every single time that I think about it, I come to a dead end. I wouldn't be anywhere without her.
Today has been a rough day, I have to admit. Yeah Steven wasn't talking to me, for some reasons. The one person there was Tors and her boyfriend Jimbob :) they are the two I need when Steven isn't. She thinks that I am stupid and that I fall for her LIES when she says that she is fine when she is quite clearly not - I can read her like I can read facebook :D
Tors you are everything to me and I love you - I wouldn't be able to do anything without you...
My Girl...
Beautiful...
Gorgeous...........
and mine..................
Me......
Happy.......
Laughing........
And having a joke.........
Us.....
Happy......
Together..........
Forever and ever........
No comments:
Post a Comment