So I lost my "bestfriend". What can i say without her getting grumpy about it? Nothing. No matter what I say she will turn it against me so that it is all my fault. For one week I just wanted to be with steven, I wanted to be with him before he went away. I still had enough time to see her this week. I had nothing planned. But she started saying, you could've not seen steven one day and seen me. and no matter how many times i tried to tell her why I was seeing him and that I have time for her next week she wasn't listening. I didn't have any money to do everything she wanted me to do anyways.
I'm not giving up, but i'm not giving in either.
For once I wanna be me and look at the world from a different point of veiw. I don't think I have found who I actually am yet, and maybe the summer term is going to be full of surprises....
No comments:
Post a Comment