Thursday, 21 April 2011

Almost The End....

Well, it is almost the end of the easter holidays, and easter hasn't even been yet!

I have had an amazing holiday thanks to all the people that have made it.  Mum, Dad, Ash, Jubb Jubb, Jimbob, Steven and Emjem. 

Yesterday we went to Longleat Safari Park.  Me, mum, Ash and Emjem.  It was funny.  Being rude in the car and laughing - although we went a long way round through the countryside.  They thought it was funny when I said that I'd get bored being a farmer.  I mean honestly who would wanna be a farmer.  You'd have to drive miles just to find a friend.  Jokes all the way there and all the way back. 

We went and saw lambs, did the maze and got lost but found the middle in the end.  shh we cheated a little bit.  After we went out for dinner.  3 full courses later and we're stuffed. 
Anyways, it was an amazing day and we all had fun.

Today I haven't really done much.  The internet keeps dropping out on my laptop so I gave up on that.  We went and looked at some Prom Dresses, and OMGEEEE they were gorgeous.  To be honest I think that when it is time to buy my prom dress, I would have changed my mind on the whole style, even though I found such a nice one today.

Only a few days left at home and then school for 2 days, then back off and then back to school for the summer term.  Hopefully it is a good term this term.  I actually can't wait to see what is in store for us all.

Over and out!! For now anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment