I dunno how I feel at the moment. One minute I'm flying, the next I'm so low it feels like I am buried.
Today has been amazing, I have been laughing for most of the day even though I feel like someone has stamped on my throat at least a thousand times. After school I went out with all the boys. I was quite nice messing around. And just being in Stevens arms made me feel soo much better. I attempted at playing footy, but that idea kind of failed.
Well I didn't really have much to say today because I feel really bad right now - asked me earlier I could've told you how happy I was. Lets just hope tomorrow is as good as it was today. Smiles all round.
Kings and to watch the footy training with the best friend - well, its gotta be good doesn't it???
No comments:
Post a Comment