Tuesday, 19 April 2011

I Miss Him....

These holidays have been so good.  Sunshine, happiness and lazy days.  That is all I could really ask for to be honest. 

Last week I saw the boyfriend loads.  I saw him monday around his, and it was amazing.  It was funny too.  Wednesday we went to Basingstoke shopping centre with my mum, my sister, my sister's friend and her friends mum.  That was funny too.  We were together just me and steven.  We then went back to mine until 10.  That was the best day ever.  Just me and him laughing together.  Friday he was going to Warminster with his mum and brother.  He came over for a couple of hours before.  But those couple of hours were funny, and I was happy.  Then he had to go.  Since then I haven't been myself.  Yeah I miss him, yeah I want him back.  But surely I can have some fun with other people too.

Sunday I went on a school trip.  I know, Sunday, middle of the easter holidays, school.  But it was a good trip.  It was all in aid of RE.  We went to see Psychic Medium Sally Morgan.  It was weird, but I don't believe in all this "I can see ghosts", and "I can speak to spirits" stuff.  To be honest I just think she is a really good guesser. 

I am now waiting to see what the rest of the holidays has in store for me.  Steven coming home is one.  Easter and Easter Eggs is another.  The party for the Royal wedding, that has to be a bonus.  I just wanna go out somewhere and have fun.  Like go to chesington, but no we can't do that because SOME people won't go on the rides.  So I think I have to settle for Longleat.  Which is not the most exciting place on the planet, but it gets me out of the house I suppose. 

anyways that is all for now.

See Ya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment