Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Miles Apart Inside....

Today I had a good long chat with a great friend.  Even though she is a loser.  We talked about everything.  Like we did at lunch yesterday when we were talking about James and Steven and everything inbetween.  Today was a very emotional chat though.

You know what happened last year.  We were talking about that.  All through that conversation when I looked at you all I could see was her standing next to you, holding your hand, hugging you, kissing you.  It made me wanna scream, or even worse cry.  
I don't know what happened with us today.  I guess we both got the wrong end of the stick.  I'm sorry if I seemed annoyed with you - I really wasn't I promise.  
Today all I could think about was last year and her being with you.  I don't know why.  All I can see is you and Vicky being taken away again by her.  I don't want that to happen again.

I guess I'm just Paranoid....

No comments:

Post a Comment