Sunday, 19 June 2011

You Just Gotta Start Again....

This week has been weird.  Steven was being weird as normal but extra weird this week.  And I didn't know what to do - so when he'd gone I cried... Stupid really but that was all I could think of doing.  I haven't been myself recently.  Think it has something to do with everything that happened last year...

Last night though mum opened my eyes even further and told me that I needed to sort myself out.  I admit that I have been a complete bitch lately and I am really sorry.  You're just going to have to deal with it until I sort myself out properly this time...

Mum told me that I still have problems with what happened last year.  That I have got to let go and be myself again.  That I can't keep blaming other people for what happened and that I have to discuss it with you.  To be honest I don't think there is anything else left to discuss.  I know why, where and what happened.  I don't really need to know much more than that.  I still hold a grudge against her. Not you.  I'm never going to like her again.  And every single time she says something about anything I am just going to ignore her.  Because me and mum both think she's just jealous that I have you and Vicky and that she doesn't have you two.

Friday was amazing.  Just being in your arms again and being happy.  You're mine and that is all I care about. I don't care about some slag in the past.

You're my future, not her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment