Wednesday, 6 July 2011

They Cannot Hurt You Unless You Let Them....

You did it again. A year on and you are still getting between me and him.  I don't know why I let you to be honest.  Guess because that is what makes me cry the most.  Having him taken away or him hurting...  I don't really care about myself now.  All I want is for him to be happy.

Everyone makes mistakes, and maybe his was me.  I don't hate him for everything that happens, I blame myself a little for things that happened between me and someone else - but that has all been forgotten.  It is almost like everything I did just got up and walked away - never to be seen again.  But to me, well I haven't forgotten and I never will.   Yeah things have happened between us.  I don't know about you but I'm not about to walk away without a fight.

Yeah loads of things have happened between us.  Yeah loads of things have torn us apart.  But where are we now? Together - well at least for the moment.  I planned everything in my head (yeah so what I might be a little bit too young but I was and still am happy being with you), I planned how many children we'll have, where we will live, what the dining room + living room + bedrooms will look like, what job I'm going to have so I can give you and our children the best possible life I can.  I planned it all and now it just looks like my hopes have been slashed right through the middle.  Almost like there is no me and you any more.

Promise have been made.  Some kept.  Some lost.  But still have been made.  I want you to keep promising to me.  I don't really mind about the big promises like being together forever, that would be my Happily Ever After.  But it is the little promises, when they break they break into a thousand slithers of hope, and drift away, but I will still hold on.  Hold on to the end.

There is still one last chance for us.  I want us to be okay.  I want you to be happy and if that is without me then fine, I'll live.  With a broken heart.  As they say there are plenty more fish in the sea.  But I know you will always be my nemo....


Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment