Sunday, 3 July 2011

Your Bad But I'll Take The Chance.....

I don't know why you do this to me!  I love you and I thought you loved me back that was until last night.  You change when you're with your friends, yeah I understand that you wanna have fun - but does that really mean blocking me out.  You never give me a chance you just say that I'm boring....

You go out with your "mates" and treat everyone else like a piece of shit, but then when you aren't with your mates you treat others like they are the best thing that ever happened to you.  Well I don't know what to believe any more.  I want to believe that you love me I really do but I don't know how I can.

You keep changing and I don't even know who the real you is any more.  I thought we were meant to be... Maybe I was wrong again. But you know just for once I wanna be happy with you and not be arguing or feeling so little.  I have never felt like this before because you have never made me feel this unwanted.

I'll take another chance for you, if you take one for me - but you gotta stop changing. Before I change my mind for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment