Monday, 11 July 2011

You Are & Always Have Been My Dream....

Some people may disagree with me.  But to be honest I don't care.  You can tell me how much he's hurt me, how much I've cried over him and how much he's going to hurt me in the future, but I am not going to listen, plus how can you tell the future? You aren't sidekick!!

I haven't come on here just to have a dig at people who keep sticking their noses into MY relationship and MY business, actually I have come on here to say how happy I am!!  All I wanted to say was that it is my relationship and my business and I can chose what I do with it.  Yeah he has hurt me but I've hurt him.  Yeah I have cried a lot over him and I will cry a lot more if I have to because I know that in the end he is the only one who can make me feel better... So please stop trying to control my life for me. I'm a big girl I can look after myself.....

Anyways - rant over.  This weekend has been A-MAZING!! Yes a 3-day weekend because of an inset day at school.  This weekend has been so good and I can go to bed smiling tonight knowing that everything is going to be okay....
Saturday - Today I had a singing lesson and it made me so sad... The teacher I had for about a whole school year is leaving me to go on a cruise around the world - well she is working! I hope she has fun but I am going to miss her.  I sang the song I was learning and then got to pick one.  She said it was the best I had sung and made me so happy I couldn't stop smiling + I had tears in my eyes.  Then I worked for 4ish hours.  It was long but it was good - I got paid in the end.  I was counting the minutes until I got to see my gorgeous boyfriend! Hadn't seen him since the Wednesday - and that didn't go down too smoothly - and I couldn't wait to see him and be in his arms again listening to his heart beating.  I was in heaven.  Such a nice night.  Sunday - I didn't really do a lot to be honest, went to see my nan and grandad and then met Steven on the way back. Another good night laying in his arms watching TV :) sooo good... Today, Monday, I went round a friends to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 + ordered Domino's pizza and potato wedges, it was so funny! She is such a pig.  Then we played pool and I beat her :) After hers I went out with "the boys".  They were down the Astro... Another good time.  Had a waterfight and everything.

One person has made me smile loads this weekend.... I love him.

I don't want to live without you xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment