Talking with Emma and Mum I finally realised that the only good thing that has been in my life for the past 19 months is Steven. He's absolutely amazing and I don't know what I would be doing right now without him. Probably still a loser - he'll agree with me on that one!
The one person that I can really now be myself around is Steven. Yeah I am making him sound like a god (which he really isn't) he has his faults, but doesn't everyone? Yeah he has hurt me in the past, and yeah I have hurt him too, but in the end we're still together. We've worked through the bad times, laughed through the good times and I've cried through the sad times.
Sometimes I think about the past too much and just sit there and cry, but then I think about the future and start smiling again because I know that he's in it with me.
The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you absolutely amazing.
Sometimes you got to just move on and forget the people who pretend to be your friends. Move on and find the real friends.
Recently I have been having such a good time. Even though people have been telling me that you are no good for me I'm going to ignore them because I know that I want to be with you no matter what.
Your blonde hair and blue eyes. Your stupidity - even though you aren't. Your funniness. You are just amazing. I love you. No. I'm in love you.........
I want to wear your sweatshirt to bed. Watch scary movies with you. Hold hands. Kiss you in the rain. Go on long walks with you. Laugh until I can't breathe. Make you watch chick flicks. Talk on the phone till sunrise. Play your favourite video games. Build a fort and have a snowball fight. Sit in front of a fireplace and talk about life. Sneak out at night to look at the stars with you. I want to fall hopelessly in love with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment