But something tells me that you are going to try every little thing possible to break us up. And you know what if it works you win and I'll go back to my sad little life that I had before, but there is one thing that you can't take away from me and that is how much I love him. No body can change that. It is impossible!!!
Me and him well we've been through a lot together - and my family will back me up on this one... Recently we have been fantastic, yeah a break did us both good but coming back to all this crap that you manage to make up is going to start driving a wedge between me and him again. I don't want that to happen.
I know that he is reading this. And he's probably thinking that I am a bitch. Yeah, so what. At least I can tell people how I really feel on here. I am not a SHE my name is Lauren. So if you talk about me could you please use my name next time!! And of course I would have screamed or just been annoyed if you and fat cow went down there with him - and what a cheek to ask him to meet you to walk you there so you don't look like a larry!! I'm sorry he's my boyfriend, that is what he does for me not for you - where is your boyfriend?? Scared him off!!!
So I just had to get that off my chest! Sorry if I annoyed you Steven. I just don't want stupid people to break us up again because I am in love with you.....
We'll just have to see what the future holds.....
No comments:
Post a Comment