Sunday, 28 August 2011

Just Leave Me Alone....

I think it's funny how people call me pathetic for saying how I feel. I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to tell people how I feel!! Some things have to change around here.

I haven't deleted any photos from the past 2 years because they are all memories, and will always be with me no matter what happens. Deleting photos won't delete the memories but it will delete the evidence that it even happened. Bad or good memories are stored everywhere, in every part of my life - my laptop, my ipod, my Facebook, my family, my boyfriend, my friends. Everywhere I look there is an old memory, a new one, a distant one but all of them are still with me. Every step of the way.

I guess this is my way of saying goodbye to those people who have come into my life and left again, some suddenly and some was a thing waiting to happen. I will always have memories, but for now if you have left my life stop causing havoc in it. Put differences aside and move on. I moved on a long time ago and no one had got to mr ever since!!

But for now I'm going to go and make some more new memories with my family, my friends and of course the love of my life :) Steven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment