Thursday, 18 August 2011

It's Never Too Late...

Happy holidays. Well, they started off happy for me.... Wedding Time!! My cousin got married, and his fiancée looked beautiful as she walked down the aisle. But to be honest - I am going to look so much better at mine ;)
Then I had a few days spare to do my own thing before I went on holiday to Spain. One of these days I saw the boyfriend... It was such a funny time. We went to see Cars 2 because we are such cool kids!! Then we went back to his, which was even funnier.
Some people may say that it isn't that great to be just comfortable in a relationship, that you should be on edge all the time waiting for the next big thing. But to be honest, I am comfortable and I am happy to be comfortable. I'm comfortable, happy, safe and settled. Yeah. I like it. No. I love it. He is the one person that makes me feel safe.
Then was the holiday. I'm not sure why but the night before, and the morning of the flight out to Spain, I was very, very tearful. Maybe because it felt like I was leaving my whole world behind. Yeah - my sister was taking her friend with her - which I minded, but what could I do?!? Once we had landed in Spain the tears were long gone. Maybe because the heat dried them up before they escaped out of my eyes... There was so much that we had planned to do. We went to Gibraltar, Tarifa - where I saw the real Moe's Bar from the Simpsons!! We also went to Park Aquatico - went on all the slides (most of them anyways), we also went to Ronda - which is a small village up in the hills - unfortunately the temperature was so hot on this day that we cut it short and got the train back (41degrees C). The rest of the time we went to the pool, slept and sunbathed. Nice tan lines I got going across my body...NOT!!! Even though I didn't take a friend with me, and I was missing that special someone, I had an amazing time. It was nice and relaxing. The heat, the people I met, the waitor at Bucintoro, and the boy that my sister obsessed about - and still is obsessing about, made the experience a good one!
Since I got back I have done nothing. Apart from sleep, eat and go to Tesco. I can't wait to see you, stupid boy goes away when I come home!! So far the holidays have been good - just hoping that everything that happens is as amazing as what has already happened so far these holidays. Because for once I am not worried about anything. I'm enjoying my life.... It is never too late to start!!


This is what holidays are all about!






No comments:

Post a Comment