Monday, 8 August 2011

No-One Like You...

I miss not being able to say Hi to you.  I miss not being able to hug you.  I miss not being able to tickle you.  I miss not being able to kiss you.  I miss not being able to lay in your arms and feel safe.  I miss not being able to say I love you to your face.  Most of all I miss you!!

The last few times I have been with you I have had the best time of my life. I can honestly say that I am happy.  I don't think that I have been this happy lately.  It might be because I haven't felt confident in myself to be me.  I don't have to hide behind someone else anymore.  And I am hoping you like me like this.  To be honest I think I was fed up of being a no-body, and now I am a somebody.  To myself anyways. 
The few friends that I have care about me.  And to be honest, they don't care about what I look like, or what I do.  When I am with them I am having fun.

So I miss you.  To be honest I dno't really know what to say in this blog.  There isn't really much to say.  Apart from that I miss you.  I miss you so much.  I miss smelling the lynx on your shoulder and you calling me a freak. 
I can't wait to be with you again.  Just snuggled up on the sofa, listening to your heartbeating....

I miss you.  I'm in love with you.

My puzzle is finally complete.....

No comments:

Post a Comment