This week has been weird...
Firstly, a blast from the past! Her name Victoria Alice Bowyer. Yeah she isn't my friend. But she isn't my arch-nemesis anymore ;) Recently we've been talking, I've been giggling at the messages we've been sending each other and we had a good chat and a small hug last week. To be honest I miss the long chats we used to have about anything. But I think now we are going to be a bit closer than we were last week. She's coming to my Birthday "gathering" on Sunday... This is where we whack out the Just Dance & Smirnoff Ice and just have fun.
Secondly, some people just don't know when they are hurting someone's feelings. Yes I know I shouldn't really care what you are doing it is your life after all, but when someone says yes to something and then changes their mind that really annoys me.
Yeah I may have been a bitch about it but it is my "birthday week" as you said.
Talking to Vicky about it and Keri, I've realised that you can't have everything that you want or need. But you can try and have some fantasy about it.
I don't want my guy to be perfect, I just want him to admit his mistakes, move on and be mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment