Yesterday - Birthday!! Non-uniform, didn't have to go in to school until 9.30am and could leave at 2.30pm - my birthday was a dream day - oh yeah and I got to spend the day with Steven and Keri! It was really funny, afterwards, me and Steven spent some time together just me and him... It was good. Later we went out for dinner, it was funny and then playing Just Dance 3 with my cousin and then ending the day curled up on the sofa in Steven's arms, just made it perfect! I could not have asked for a better birthday.
Today. Something changed. I didn't feel myself. I felt like I was left out or ignored and the only person that I felt like they wanted to talk to me was James and Chris. Yeah I know - think Steven got a bit fed up of me saying that I was fine and that nothing was wrong when he could clearly tell - I really should not lie to him about these things. Thing was I was really annoyed that he is going to Thorpe Park tomorrow when he said that he'd spend my birthday week with me and that he didn't want to waste his money. Yeah it upset me and today as it felt like he didn't want to be near me I felt even worse about it. Also Keri was being a bit off with me. She was really quiet, and wasn't saying very much. Period 5 - Careers Fair, most boring hour of my entire life... I spent most of the hour with Vicky. It felt very weird although it was nice just to have a catch up!
After school, everything changed. Yeah Steven was still being weird with me - that was until we went to his house then to the park with Amy and Chloe :) it was funny and I was happy that we were spending time together and having a laugh again instead of being moody with each other. I didn't expect to stay there for long, just thought I'd stay for an hour or two until dinner time and go home but I ended up staying until 10pm! But I would not have asked for anything better.
Hopefully this weekend will be a good one. Yeah I will eventually get over tomorrow - not like its the end of the world, you're almost fully in my good books - just not quite there yet ;) Saturday going to the footy in the freezing cold (oh joys) but seeing you will make it worth while, and then going to town then to an old friends house for dinner - good ole' catch up... Sunday is PARTY TIME! Family and a couple of friends. I guess we just have to take each day as it comes. But make the most of it.
One day we will get it right.....
No comments:
Post a Comment