Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Spinning Outta Control...

Recently my life has been a whirlwind!

One minute I'm up the air, the next minute I'm 6 feet under... I know sounds crap!  But I don't know what to do.  The only times I am happy is when I am either with my family, my boyfriends family or Keri.  Not happy in school at all any more.  Might be because I just don't understand what my teachers are telling me.  I used to be crazy about school - I know what a nerd! But generally I couldn't wait to get out of bed and in to school, even when I wasn't fully understanding things I still found everything interesting.  Now its just boring.

Sometimes I feel like I have no support from anyone.  I ask for help and I just get pushed back by things like "you can do it", and "just try", "think harder".  When really to think harder I need to understand what I actually have to be doing.  I sometimes think teachers do it just because they don't want to talk to you.  The teachers I have known for 5 years now, and feel like I can't go to them for help.

Anyways - enough moaning for one night!
At the moment with everything - I am actually happy.  I like being able to come home to mine - get changed and then walk down the road to Steven's house.  It's nice just having a little extra time together.  Soon we are gunna start to get fed up of each other but who doesn't! We have a laugh, just me and him, have tickle fights, annoy each other.  We could lay there or sit there for hours and not say a word to each other if we tried.

At the moment my life is perfect.  Met some of Steven's family and it was a really good day out I really enjoyed it and I was happy.  I hadn't felt that good in ages.

Hopefully my life continues like this - just until New Year - then I can have a whole new beginning...

I love having tickle fights, then looking in your eyes, you kiss me and tell me you love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment