So I've been feeling down a lot recently. Might be because I keep going over about how things could be different. Or might be because I keep thinking that I am going to lose you sometime soon. Or maybe its because I over think people that I have got out of my life. I mean - couldn't they have gone away a lot easier - still be friends and have no hostility between us?
I mean I offered her a Jaffa Cake yesterday - I know snazzy. But that would've been the type of thing that we would have had a little giggle over. All I want is to be friends. Not best friends just friends. Just so there is no bitching between us. No evils across the class room. No hostility. Just that we could get along. Yeah I miss having a laugh with you, and sometimes I miss the things that I could talk to you about but now have to sometimes cage them up. I let others see those things but they don't really understand. I hope you understand where I am coming from. Yeah there has been a lot between us - some good some bad, I just hope that we can just be friends and can actually talk to each other without resenting each other.
Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise.
This week has been alright. I guess I am just in a good mood one minute and a bad mood the next. Its either the people I'm with or the hormones!!
Me and you are great one minute and the next we are hardly talking to each other. Today you said I meant nothing and that a "fit girl in sixth form" meant something. Yeah I know that was a joke but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Maybe that is why I moaned at you later on. I'm sorry for that by the way. I just want us to be great all the time. Because it's fun having you nearer to me :) just down the road. Even though it is a tad weird seeing you every morning just after 8.
I guess I blame things on other people sometimes. Not all the time just sometimes. And when something annoys me at school I take it out on my family and you - well you are kinda included in family 'cause mum says you basically live here :D
Sometimes though I don't blame myself because it genuinely wasn't my fault.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that everything happens for a reason, maybe you just have to find the reason before you can solve the problem.
When you're a teenager and you're in love, it's obvious to everyone but you and the person you're in love with.
No comments:
Post a Comment