Thursday, 10 November 2011

Pinch Me...

Maybe it is all a dream and I am just imagining things, but I feel like I haven't seen anyone at all the past couple of weeks since half-term.  Yeah half-term was amazing but now we're back to school everyone seems to be in an avoid each other mood.

My baby boy who just happens to be a real cutie.....
My Baby Boy <3
I miss him.  Yeah I see him almost everyday at school but it feels like I haven't seen him properly in ages.  As my mum pointed out yesterday I saw him on the weekend and on Monday night, but not seeing him every night for over an hour and a half just makes time with him seem even further apart.
I love him and yeah he can get a tad on the annoying side - especially when he blows in my ear or licks my cheek - MINGER!!!!  When we do have time together it seems to fly by... in your arms one minute the next I'm gone...

5 Things I miss right now:
My Grandad
Me being happy
Being safe and protected and warm in Steven's arms
Being able to eat all the crap I want (mum cut down on buying "rubbish")
SLEEP-SLEEP-SLEEP

You see there is this girl who's been getting me to think about things A LOT recently. 
Such a freak she is - and I have missed her heaps.  Yeah it's good having boys as friends and having Keri, but I find it difficult to talk to people about things that are bugging me and this one girl seems to have all the answers for me and I have all the answers for her...  Yeah its been tough on both of us the past year - we've had our ups and downs, but we've always been there for each other in the back of our minds - and we both know it.  She is a right loser but you got to love her....

Blonde Bimbo - top left hand corner ;)
I don't really know what else to say.  Just without these two people at the moment, to talk to and to hug me and to say that everything is going to be okay, I would be nothing.  A lump of tearful mess.
I'm just hoping that I get to see these guys more and more now, and that nothing comes between us.  

I just HATE missing people....

Some days I sit here just thinking about all the good time we had together and wish we could do those memories all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment