Friday, 2 December 2011

Change Is Good...Right?

I don't know how to control my emotions, tears come flooding out when I'm upset - well most of the time, and when I am happy, I am hyper!  This week I've been everywhere from the scale of crying to being hyper.  The past couple of days though I've been in the middle - happy with some things, sad with others.

Thursday Night I went to see Romeo and Juliet with Steven, Vicky, James, Megan and Ryan.  It was really good.  The only thing that upset me was that it felt like four of us were single, two actually were and the other two were together and really happy.  It looked like they were happy.  I felt awful.  I understand that you will look at other girls that are "fit" or "pretty" or anything that I am not and that is fine when you are around me I honestly don't mind that it is when you say that He's lucky to be kissing her - that is what needs to stay between friends and definitely not when I am there.  I felt like you wanted to kiss her instead of me and that she is better than me and that you want someone who is "perfect" that I'm not enough for you.
Friday you ignore me the whole day.  I don't know why you say you don't know why but I'm guessing it had something to do with Thursday night...
I am not going to make this whole blog a big moan at you because it was partly my fault to.

For now I am going to focus on the happy things... Like this weekend.

2nd Year Anniversary - how have I lasted with you for that long!!  No, I am joking, I love you so much it is unreal.  I can't wait to spend as much time as possible with you this weekend just because I love you and I can!
I love the way you squeeze me real tight when you give me a big hug, I love it when you kiss me and your eyes sparkle after, I love the way when you smile your whole face lights up, and when you are asleep you are soooo cute (you are cute when you are awake too though obviously)...

I can't think of what else to write so this will do!


I love you.  Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment