Thursday, 8 December 2011

Winter Wonderland...

So cold.... Typing this I think my feet have frozen together on my bed! This could be bad...

Last week I felt so low and unbelievably tired.  This week I am still unbelievably tired, the good this is though that I am really, really happy because this week has been amazing!  Some people may not think that it is amazing, but to me it is.  Why?  Because spending more time with that one special person than you normally do - especially when it is cold - is wonderful.

Our 2nd Anniversary - spending time with you just being ourselves, having a laugh and being stupid was so much fun.  I laughed so much I cried!  Happy tears - for once I was happy being me with you - I had an amazing time and can't wait to have that much fun again!!

It feels weird having been with you so long I feel like I know so much about you and then at other times I feel like I know nothing at all.  Maybe because I have annoyed your or something but I'd rather know than not know - makes me worry more!  We hardly tell each other anything, and even when we ask we lie to cover something up - even if it isn't that bad, we need to tell each other everything from now on because otherwise we won't be able to trust each other!

Monday - School >.< and then went to yours for a little while, it was fun and nice just being with you.  Tuesday  - you hurt your knee in PE - bad for you good for me ;) only because I got to spend the whole of Tuesday lunch with you and the whole of Thursday lunch with you... It is so funny and you warm me up when I'm cold, make me laugh and make me feel fuzzy and warm inside!

This weekend I am going to miss you, however I am not going to let that get in the way of me having a good time with Tors the best friend....  Town and So Asia on Saturday - Christmas shopping and food (what could be better?) and the Sunday T4 Stars - this should be amazing.
This weekend and next weekend fully booked and then it is Christmas time - woo hoo!!

Anyways, I'm tired so going to bed now, in the freezing ice cave I call my bedroom!!  N'night ♥

I love you way to much to ever let you go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment