Friday, 27 January 2012

The Start Of A New Beginning....

I know the weekend has just begun but OhMyGod!! It has had the best start to it ever!!!

A minor hiccup in the works but that has all been sorted!!

So hyper it is unreal....

Friday 27th January - Tutor Review day.
So went to tutor review at 9.35am and had a chat with my tutor about my grades and blah blah blah then him and my mum agreeing on things such as that I need to get a good nights sleep and that I shouldn't be doing so much work and that I should be eating properly.  Just what you need in the morning when all you want to do is crawl back into the nice, warm cave I call my bed!

Go home and do some homework - the only thing I ever seem to be doing at the moment...

1pm.  Steven and Ryan knock on my door!! Woo time to go and meet up with the bestest friend ever - Nadine!!  We walked all the way to the RMA then to Nadine's house.  It was so funny walking there Steven and Ryan acting gay the whole way there, and for the rest of the day as a matter of fact...  Then we went on the wii - Ryan didn't understand what to do so he gave up, then he lost on Mario Kart so he gave up!  We finally decided to go out and eat something and just walk around.
After we'd eaten and had a drink we walked further, went to the park.  Ryan and I just listened to all the stories from Steven and Nadine about them all being on the RMA.  They are complete nutters!  But it was funny!!
Then we played pool...  Me and Ryan Vs. Steven and Nadine...  then Me and Steven Vs. Ryan and Nadine then Me and Nadine Vs. Steven and Ryan.  Me and Nadine kinda failed on that last game so we cheated heheh!!

Overall, an amazing day and I couldn't have asked for anything better...  Now I am just hoping that my weekend continues like this and I stay happy!


I love Steven.  That will never change and I hope he knows that.  I know he will be reading this.  So I just want him to know that he comes first before a few other people.  Not family, but he's in the family somewhere.  I want him to know that he can tell me anything - yeah it might upset me or annoy me but it will upset or annoy me a lot less than if he hides the truth from me.  I want him to know that he can talk to me about whatever he wants and I won't get bored.  And I also want him to know that I will be here for him no matter what.







No comments:

Post a Comment