Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Dumb...

Hopefully I will be fully-booked this weekend - well it looks that way anyways!!

Love talking to you on msn.  For some reason makes me feel happier about everything.  Apart from when you say really horrible stuff to me.  Yeah sometimes its a joke but other times it actually upsets me.  I don't mind.  You make up for it after a while...

Everyone is talking about Prom all the time and I haven't even started... Maybe because I'm not actually that bothered about getting my dress or dressing up - I'd much rather be in a fluffy hoody and my joggers curled up on the sofa with a chick flick and my teddy bears ;)  Everyone seems to be so planned so far ahead, other peoples plans are falling apart, whereas mine haven't even started...
The only thing I know is that I am going from my house and I am going with Steven - hopefully ;)!

It is hard going for like forever without seeing you.  Normally I am with you until about 5o'clock, but recently I haven't been seeing you at all after school..  Yeah you hurt your knee and stuff and everyone is busy but I miss you.  I miss being able to kiss you as much as I wanted!

I love you so much and you should know that I am always here for you no matter where I am.  And you can talk to me about anything, even if you are annoyed at me about something.

I love you...


I act dumb.  You act dumb.  Can we act dumb together?

No comments:

Post a Comment