Thursday, 10 March 2011

Boyfriends and Bestfriends - Its All Just A Blur....

People say things happen for a reason, and in most cases this is true.  However sometimes you come across the odd exception. 
Today for some reason I felt down and nothing anyone could do apart from having a chat with "Ginger" in Music and then a laugh in extra maths with "Christina" ;) and Callum.  And then the major thing that made me really happy was seeing my BestFriend Tors and her boyfriend Jimbob.  When I was round there I was really happy, but I felt a tad jealous.  Watching Tors and Jimbob being happy made me thing about my relationship.  Yeah it has had its ups and downs but isn't that all part of the natural process.  Recently though I haven't felt that "spark".  There has been nothing going on to make me and him amazing and happy.  I supposed me being grounded hasn't really helped. 
After being round Tors' house I decided I wanna make the best out of mine and stevens relationship, but he was coming up with excuses as to why him and jimbob didn't come over to me and tors at lunch time.  He was saying that they weren't coming over because Ginger was there.  To be honest - quite pathetic.  So I was a little harsh and said a little something back that I shouldn't have but all because my bestfriend opened her big mouth.... 
However she did help me in writing something big, something wonderful that would almost make me cry...
steven spence, im sorry your my absoutle world and i cant be without you- today when i was at tors's with james and tors they were cuddling and being happy and i want that with you like when im ungrounded, its shit being grounded because i cant see the amazing best friend and my boyfriend who is the love of my life, you know its funny me and tors talk about our futures and they cant be complete without you or james in them, im sorry for what i just said but i nearly lost you all them months ago but despite everything we are still together and thats how it will stay if you want it too? yes vicky maybe helping me see what i want in my life and i know i want YOU, no boy ever compares to you and im so happy my best friend and boyfriend are actually gettin along atm it means everything too me i hope you dont ever go off me and realise that you want someone else because my heart cant take that amount of pain and tors cant take that many tear stains :) what im trying to say is i am in love with you and the past 15 months have been the best in my whole life (apart from meeting vick) i mean i trust you with my heart and thats gotta say something, i have never wrote anything like this and i need to say i love you with everything i have and i wont ever stop i promise you because your my baby boy who is the most amazing thing in my life and i cant help but smile when i see you and i am just in love with you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steven you really are my baby boy and I really couldn't live without you.  Tors you are my sister from another mister and I wouldn't exchange you for the world.  You are my rock. Thank-you.

There is nothing more than Me and Tors - I love you babygirl :D
(Me - top, Tors - Bottom)








No comments:

Post a Comment