Thursday, 21 July 2011

I'm Just A Worrier....

Okay, so I am a worrier.  Even though I might not seem like it all the time.  I worry.  I'm anxious about everything.  Especially you.

I worry about loads of different things.  But I worry most when you're quiet and not yourself.  When you are blatantly lying to me.  And when you are really happy and then turn really quiet.  Basically I worry about you the whole time.  I love you and I hate that you don't seem happy.

I know you probably don't care that I'm worrying about you so much.  Or you probably don't care that you're ill or whatever.  But I care.  And I hate knowing that you aren't well, and you aren't much fun when you aren't well either.

I don't really know what to say.  Cause even if I say something you won't listen to me.....  I love you xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment