Monday, 25 July 2011

My Bestfriend & My Boyfriend....

You're my boyfriend, and my bestfriend. And to be honest, I couldn't ask for much more.  I'm happy and hopefully you are too.  I'm happy and I feel safe in your arms, and most of all I feel like someone loves me and that I have someone to turn to when times get hard.

The past week or two have been quite difficult. Yeah I've had some good days and some bad and most of the time I take it out on you.  I don't mean to, but you're the closest I've got and will listen even when you can't be bothered.  But this weekend has cheered me up so much, and I still have that smile on my face...

Friday you came back to mine and I soooooo beat you on Mario Kart ;) it was funny and I loved it, just messing around.  Then you went home and we picked you up - which I thought was completely pointless but oh well I got to see you... Laying in your arms I feel like the luckiest girl alive.
Saturday, I didn't see you but I still had a pretty good day.  Town with the cousin, was such a laugh, and I had a good day.  Then Marks and Spencers with mum and dad....  Tired at the end of the day but couldn't wait for the morning.
Sunday.  Yeah I couldn't wait to get up and see you.  I was so excited and I don't know why... I sorta rushed to get ready, just so that I could see you as soon as possible.  Then we went to town.  I had a laugh and it was fun just me and you - we should really do that more often just so I can spend your money ;)
Joking, I just wanna be with you.  It was nice just being us for once instead of having everyone else intervening.

I love you and for once I feel happy being me.  Being us.

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 
Audrey Hepburn  

No comments:

Post a Comment