I have had enough of listening to what other people say about me. I don't really care. All I care about is that the people that I am close to are safe and happy.
Yeah I can be bitchy, ignorant, aggressive and argumentative. But I can also be loving, caring, kind and sometimes fun, and easy to talk to. Yeah I am not perfect. But is anyone??
At the moment my life is perfect, yeah there are some obstacles in the way, but life is always a bumpy ride... Some friends come in and leave again without a goodbye, family can do that too. Family that I've lost, either because they've died or they live half way across the world, we never said goodbye, we say speak soon or see ya soon. We said see ya soon 5 years ago, and haven't been back since. Yeah we speak on the phone but it isn't the same as face to face. I miss my grandad the most. Listening to his Australian accent on the phone and him joking around with us, almost like we could've been just down the road from him. He was taken away. My idol and he was taken away. Life is sooo cruel and I think about him every single day. I miss him like crazy. Sometimes I wish I could've put someone else in his place - harsh I know, but I wish I could bring him back, in some way.
I also think about my life. So yeah, in a way it is perfect.
Steven.... You're perfect - in my eyes. I couldn't ask for anyone better, if there is anyone better. I feel like myself when I am around you. I feel loved and safe and happy. Your blue eyes, so deep and clear always make me think about how beautiful they are, like tiny gems, and when I look into them I feel loved, and warm and fuzzy inside. I don't want anybody else's arms around me, squeezing me so tight I can't breathe, and breathing on my neck so you tickle me - that is so not cool by the way, I don't want anyone else, because I have you.
Keri.... You are an amazing friend, and to be honest I can't really say much else. I guess I am sorry for the argument over nothing - I was starting to turn into someone else, and I knew I didn't like it from there - I just didn't do anything to stop it from happening. I love having a laugh with you - some girly time. Which is quite boyish considering we play COD for most of the time we're together. Missed out on so much and have so much to catch up on - looking forward to it.
Squidgy thing/ Octopus... Yeah we have had problems. Major ones in fact. We haven't really spoken much lately. I guess I still sometimes blame you for things that happened last year - even though none of it is your fault. I don't really know what I am trying to say here... I guess I loved all the memories we made, and yeah I do hope there are some more. Things will have to change, some-things more than others. But hopefully we will get to a good place in the end.
In the end I guess I'm happy with my life. I am happy with the way things are turning out and I am happy that everything is running smoothly. Lets just hope for a happy future. Because nothing is wrong with me! I'm just happy!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment