Monday, 5 September 2011

Back To School!!!...

6 weeks of holiday have flown by, and now it is back to school! WooHoo!!  For some reason I am excited... I guess its because I can see everyone that I haven't seen over the past six weeks, or maybe it is just so that I can get back into a routine and not be bored...

These 6 weeks have been the best 6 weeks I have ever had!  Going to Spain, seeing Cars 2 + The Inbetweeners + The Smurfs.  Having a laugh with the boyf in the arcade - especially when he can't win the claw machine!!  Going shopping with the mum and sister was funny...  Seeing lots of family - and my cousins wedding topped off the holiday - it was beautiful!!

Anyways, spending time with the boyfriend this summer has been amazing.  It has been so funny and amazing... When we're on the wii, or just laying next to each other I am so happy.  You are amazing and now it just feels so perfect!! 21 months and I am still not bored of you ;) Just being with you makes me happy - I don't care if we don't talk to each other for hours on end when we're with each other - just knowing that I am in your arms and no-one else is makes me happy...

I love you and I am not gunna let anything or anyone come between us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment