Is it because:
1) The other person always seems to get to your friends first?
2) The other person makes everything that was said and everything that went wrong YOUR fault?
or
3) They just wanted to have their friendships so they thought they'd try to ruin yours.
Quite frankly I think that when you end a friendship the person that said they don't want to be friends any more has all the above happen to them!! This is wrong because who listens to what they have to say? No-body... I mean what is the point in trying to make their life hell after you've "broken-up" as friends when you made their life hell when you were friends? When does it ever stop? I am going to guess - NEVER!!
I don't think people realise what actually happens between two people, they listen to the person who is most probably saying that they "still want to be friends but the other person ended it", but they never listen to the real victim of all the emotional, well in a way, Bullying....
Why do it?? If no-one is going to listen to my story when I try and tell them it, why don't I try to explain on here... Where do I begin? How about wayyy back at the beginning of Year 9....
Yeah, I have to admit I was a nerd. I had no friends before Year 9. Maybe it was because I was scared that if I made friends I'd just be hurt and dumped over and over again. So I decided to make friends and oh look what happened. I got dumped and hurt over and over again. To be honest I don't understand why they did it! I never did anything wrong to them. I never said a bad word about any of them. They practically forced my boyfriend to ask me out. I mean don't get me wrong I love him to pieces now, but I think I would've felt better if he did it by himself. HE should have got to chose when to ask me and where but its done now. And out first kiss. Sounds stupid now because it was so long ago but they forced us to do that as well. Being forced to do something isn't really my cup of tea so I knew that I was with the wrong people when I kept getting forced to do things that I didn't want to. After Christmas I made a new friend - a better friend. And we are still friends 2 years later! But after that they made my life hell. Screaming at me on the field for no reason whatsoever. Saying I was a baby because I was walking away - but that is what my mum has always told me to do. A few other things happened after that but they are now tucked firmly at the back of my mind so I don't have to keep being reminded of them!
Year 10. Okay so wasn't as bad at the beginning. One of them said she wanted to be my friend, so October half term and we started talking and going to the cinema and all "friendly" stuff! All that changed whenever my boyfriend was a "dick" to me. Yeah okay, sometimes he acted like a right nob! Sorry! But I didn't really care, as long as when we were together we were fine then I was happy. But she would sit there slagging him off saying that he's no good for me. When I look back to everything that was happening at that time I realise that she was just saying that because she was obviously jealous that my relationship was and still is better than hers. I mean - we act like we are together. Nearer the end of year 10 she started to slag off my boyfriend more and more and then my other friends too. I had had enough, and finally I snapped. Said that I didn't want to know all the stuff she was saying about them because he's my boyfriend, they are my friends and I would do anything for them. Anything at all. I said how I felt, I didn't feel bad about it afterwards. And to be quite honest - I am not going to apologize EVER for the way I feel.
Now its 2 months later and I have a much happier life. I don't have any bitching in my life. I have happiness and love and security. Some people might not see how this person was a bitch to me - well maybe I can show it with a photo!
Now its 2 months later and I have a much happier life. I don't have any bitching in my life. I have happiness and love and security. Some people might not see how this person was a bitch to me - well maybe I can show it with a photo!
Maybe now someone will listen to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment