Thursday, 15 December 2011

Again & Again...

Things happen over and over again.

I let people down over and over again.

I hurt myself emotionally over and over again!

Sometimes you can't change how you feel for someone.  No matter how hard you try.  Steven and I have been through so much over the past two years.  He's part of my family now even if he doesn't want to be ;)

Family is all I need at the moment - yeah I need friends other than the boys, but to be honest I don't want any.  Yeah I get slightly ignored and bored down the astro most of the time, but others it can be funny.  I do my own thing, control my own life, do what I want to.  

Some people might say that I control Steven's life.  I don't think I do.  I hope I don't.  And I hope he agrees with me.  I let him do what he wants to do and he lets me do what I want to do.  We're together, and do our own things all the time too.

I don't talk about Steven that much in life.  I talk more about him on here than I do to other people.  I can't really talk to anyone because no-one really cares.  

Only a short one today - tired and wrote one yesterday too...

Just because you miss someone doesn't mean you ignore others around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment