Tuesday, 20 December 2011

'Xmas Time....

Christmas Holidays!! Thursday - finished school today! Good. Walk home get changed and go out with the amazing boyfriend and other people. It was so much fun. Eating at So Asia and they were all having competitions, then to the arcade where we played hide and seek - so much fun but really hot. Then back to Steven's for a little while. Friday - I slept until Ashleigh came home. Must have been extremely tired or something. Got up and saw Steven for about an hour before he went out and Ashleigh went out. Wanted to spend some more time with him but he has to have his own life so he want out with his friends. Saturday I slept again. We were having people over for dinner and that was funny. And my cousin is having a baby woo!!! Had such a laugh with them all just being together. It was lovely. Sunday I did nothing and then went to see Peter Pan in Pantomime. It was better than I expected it to be Then Monday. Did nothing all day. Slept until lunchtime again. Then waited for mum to come home so that I could go to Stevens. We had a pillow fight I won obviously. Like always. I miss him. Hopefully I can see him tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I want a big hug. Anyways. Looking forward to Christmas and spending time with family! Love you loads Steven + Everyone else x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment