Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Mixed Messages?...

This week has been a good week so far....  B in my Science mock!  Got a new job!  And an A* in my English mock!  I am really happy - although I am still missing you.  My weekend was empty without you - yeah I had fun with Vicky, but it was difficult going three whole days without seeing you for longer than an hour.  
T4 Stars was amazing - tiring but amazing - especially Jessie J.  Town and So Asia on Saturday was good - again tiring, but that might have been because I was already tired.  
This weekend we started calling each other instead of texting - which is fun and can be funny!  I love talking to you on the phone - feels like I am actually with you - even if I am miles away! 
Only thing that is bothering me at the moment is that someone told me that they don't mind me talking about whatever I want to,  I try and be nice about all their friends, but when it comes to my boyfriend - not one nice word!  I don't see what their problem is.  He hasn't done anything wrong.  I don't like/ don't talk to half the people they do, does that mean that I am going to get left out all the time?  No matter who I am with....

To Steven....
I love you so much.  Can't imagine my life without you.  I need you because you make me laugh, smile, cry with happiness and you make me feel safe.  I can't believe that we have been together for 2 years now.  Seems so long but it has gone so quick.  To be honest I never thought we would have ever lasted that long.  I've seen other people go in and out of relationships over the past two years, never expected to stay in one for that long. Yeah, you were my first kiss, kinda sad really for me!  Even my sister has kissed loads of boys before me and she is 2 years younger!!  But they always say you never forget you're first kiss, and I never will.  
Whenever you hug me I warm up automatically inside, I get butterflies when you kiss me and when we're together - just you and me I feel complete and that nothing can go wrong.


I love you and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 

From your girlfriend Lozz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like this picture - even if you can't really see us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment