Thursday, 5 January 2012

Happy New Year...

Haven't done a blog since before Christmas...  Well that is a long time - and there is so much to catch up on!!

First blog of 2012!! I wonder what this year has in store for me. DUN DUN DUHHHHHH.....  hahaha!

Well lets see...
Christmas was amazing, spent half the day with my family and the other half with Steven + his family.  I had such a wonderful day, lots of presents and so much fun!
Boxing day was tiring but good - went and saw my aunty and uncle down by the seaside - but it was a bit too chilly to go for a dip...  27th we went to a friends house and did a quiz night - so much fun and didn't leave until 1 o'clock in the morning!

Then we went out and bought my new red laptop!  It is amazing, doesn't have Microsoft Office on it yet - which is rather annoying as I can't do school work, however I don't care at the moment as I have set up everything else that I need!

Next - New Years Eve...  I loved spending the night with Steven.  Ending the last year with him and starting the new...Seems a little bit strange saying that.  The past two years have been amazing with him, yeah we've had our ups and downs, but we've got over them - and now look where we are.

Back to School on the 4th of January!  Such a bore, but was nice catching up with the people I hadn't seen.  But having to get up early and go out in the cold - not so much fun...

I don't want any drama this year thank you very much.  Just want to finish my exams, enjoy prom and move on and away from all the dramas and the ups and downs that have happened.

2012 is a new year.  And I am being serious - A new start for me.  I am going to make the most of it.  Pull the people I like and want in my life closer, and shove the people that don't mean anything to me any more out the way.  Some people I can't wait to see the back of.

Anyways - this probably won't be used as frequently as it was before as I have now set up my own personal diary - so you lot don't have to listen to all the gibberish in my life - just when I want everyone to know how I am feeling at that point in time.

Na'Night x x x

Hates it when your gut tells you that something just ain't right....

No comments:

Post a Comment