Friday, 13 January 2012

Through Sickness + In Health...

Dramatic week or what!

Started work on Sunday - it was good but slightly weird as I didn't know anyone there...  But as the day went on I got to know a feel people - which was good.  I am working again tomorrow and am looking forward to it although I am going to look a bit like an idiot because I CAN'T SKATE!!!  Plus it is a skating party...

So this week - lets see...
Went out for Ashleigh's birthday on Sunday - it was good but felt sick after eating all that food!  Went home and didn't feel well then either..
Monday was off school because I didn't feel well...  Was such a boring day just sitting there watching tv.
Tuesday and Wednesday were just average days.. Just as average as you can get...

But Thursday - major change!  Everything went down hill and bad...

First me and Steven don't talk and get on each others nerves, and so because I am so upset because everything I seem to say or do at the moment is the wrong thing.  No matter who it is too.  I am never right any more.  I can't even have a joke with some people.  I just didn't know what went wrong yesterday in Maths.  But I felt bad for it that is for sure.
Then lunch time came.  The average phone call from Nadine saying "What has happened to Steven"... Of course I go into panic mode as I normally would and ran from music to Nadine down to the astro where he was just lying there with the paramedics...  My heart was beating amazingly fast and I couldn't stop crying, and I couldn't breathe.  I was scared because I didn't know what was going on.
Luckily I had Nadine squeezing my hand and Calvin as a shoulder to cry on.
I don't actually remember much to be honest from walking from you back into school.  I know I didn't want to leave you on your own and that is all I kept saying.  The only words I could get out of my mouth.  Next thing I remember is crying on Keri and then sitting in reception telling Shaun that you will be okay - when I wasn't even sure if you were...

I have the image of you lying there with the gas and air.  I just wanted to be there to hold your hand but I wasn't allowed.
You know I will always be there for you... Don't ever forget that!

As long as your heart beats - mine does too...

Because you think you're cool...

Because i love you...x

Because I know you're cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment